What’s ‘hot’ now could soon be irrelevant and replaced by the next marketing trend to watch out for. Thus here are the predictions for the latest digital marketing trends to sweep over us in 2018.
Personalised and unique content:Virtually all communications today are delivered through a screen, and it’s safe to state this has left plenty of consumers thirsty for something more intimate. Herein, personalisation is fast gaining traction in the world of digital marketing. While we’re aware that content marketing is important, it is how it is carried out which is changing and is an integral part of your brand strategy this year.
The best way to leverage personalised content:
- Start small and simple: use what you already have, this is usually names and emails.
- Working with this simple info, deliver a rich campaign that generates leads and offers some form of value in exchange for more data. This could be a free trial for potential customers through filling out an online form.
- Use targeted calls-to-action: These are personalised CTAs that are displayed to your website visitors depending on their lifecycle stage.
Adopt the link between SEO and content: Organic search generates most content consumption, so an eloquent approach in position will have the ability to assist you achieve greater results.
The best way to leverage the SEO and content conversion:
- Search through your search engine data to figure out how prospects are finding and using your content. Pinpoint what’s creating interest and inviting consumers to act.
- Look in the manner that consumers are engaging with a variety of kinds of content across different channels and devices.
- Continually analyse and assess results as well as set goals based on these outcomes.
Master the micro-moment:
Usually, people check their phones 150 times daily. The prevalence of smartphones has generated an immediate reaction for clients to reach to their own pocket devices when conducting research and generating trades today; hence, business has to be cautious of how they are bringing information to their prospects. To put it differently, companies that may provide customers immediate answers and
alternatives have a whole lot greater prospect of forging strong and long-term relationships. The very best method to leverage micro-moments: anticipate precise micro-moment requirements and handle them. When it’s potential to supply consumers a simple touch point for discovering what to do, where to go and what to buy, they are more prone to engage. Realise the consumer buying process is not a one-way rush into your cash register; it weaves and winds and the ideal procedure to ensure your prospects make a purchase is to supply them a high-value support. Alter your focus from the new objective and place yourself on your customer’s shoes. This can let you construct an immersive and humanistic purchasing experience.
Polish your brand image on social media:
Digital customers crave consistent brand messaging and instinctive interactions with relation to social media. Channels like Facebook and Instagram are often go-to for customers that wish to study a brand new before choosing to engage with it, hence businesses must understand what type of tone they wish to adopt, and they’ll have to maintain during their social media presence. Users are a good deal more attracted to posts which appeal to their feelings, therefore it’s essential for businesses to know what drives and motivates their audiences.
The best way to leverage your social media existence:
- Discover how current users are feeling about interacting with you on social media. Are you providing them a fun, exciting and engaging experience? It is about your brand positioning strategy how you are perceived; as funny and light or professional and serious?
- Discover which social media platforms are suitable for your business, and consider decreasing or reducing the time spent to those that aren’t attracting the direct generation or brand awareness.